This is a collaborative effort and we need you to make this the best California research guide. ALL OF YOU.
So………..the CSGA Board invites you to help. Knowing some of you might need a little motivation we are initiating the following contest. The prize? One individual membership and one society membership for 2013.
Contest begins with this posting and ends on May 31, 2012.
So, how do you earn points?
- Each new link submitted for the research guide earns one point
- Each broken link found earns 1/2 point.
- Each broken link submitted with a corrected link earns 2 points.
- Each month there will be a special challenge. Each link submitted in that month that relates to the challenge is worth 2 points.
- If links are submitted using the spreadsheet (downloadable from the blog) you will earn an extra 1/2 point per entry.
- Every point goes to one individual AND one society.
- The individual with the most points on May 31 wins a 2013 membership.
- Each individual will be asked to name a society that should be credited with their points. Points can be split to up to three societies.
- The society with the most points on May 31 wins a 2013 society membership.